miércoles, 27 de agosto de 2008

लिब्रो

LIBRO

(English-Español)





I take a finger

of my thirst

and I place you


to thousand miles

of my skin




and the tears


and my sweat


and the whole

emptiness


that you are filling


within,



they will not finish



-I say to the name of your voice in my silence-



they will not finish



for extracting


the pages

of your memory



of what this night,



between




the two,




we have come






WRITING...












Tomo un dedo de mi sed


y te coloco


a mil millas



de mi piel



y las lágrimas

y mi sudor

y todo el vacío


que vas llenando

por dentro




no acabarán



-le digo al nombre de tu voz en mi silencio-



no acabarán



por arrancar


las páginas



de tu memoria


de lo que esta noche,



entre los dos,


hemos venido


ESCRIBIENDO...







No hay comentarios: